Archive for November, 2014
The boat is extremely comfortable and roomy for living — also a great boat for a party.
It’s not a single-hander, but is very satisfying and exciting to sail.
* It’s 91′ overall; 57′ on deck.
* Built 1979 – 1985. Ferro cement hull. Composite overall — ferro cement, steel, wood.
* 9 sails in new condition (full set)
* From aft to forward: Large saloon. Then, dining area to port and full bar to starboard. Two steps down and Galley to port, head (w/shower) to starboard. Then, two double-bunked staterooms, both port and starboard. Next, Captain’s quarters, with sitting room on port side and queen bed starboard. Lastly, the forecastle.
* 3″-thick mahogany dining table seats 8 or 9.
* Aft saloon includes a player piano.
Alas, this is located in the Bay Area so likely some hipster dipster will snap it up for $1.6 million and create a water taxi service called Arrrrber.Comments Off on Arrr… Pirata! | Catergorized: life travel
Someday, eventually, I’ll update this thing. It’s not like a lot hasn’t happened in the last year… We’ve moved cross country and I’m at a new, fantastic job, the family is doing well and so much more to tell and write about.
Not today, but hopefully sooner than next year…Comments Off on Someday Eventually Updates | Catergorized: family life work